Backup server data at the block level bypassing the file system and reading data directly from the disk or volume. Block-level backup provides advantages over traditional file backup technologies including the speed of completing a backup operation, a drastic reduction in disk and network I/O, the ability to perform backups as often as every 15 minutes and no performance penalty for servers having a large number of files.
ManTech Continuous Cluster Server
Fully automated workflow for HA/DR
Normally, it takes days and weeks to build up HA/DR . There is bunch of jobs to prepare recovery server, installs OS, applications , HA/DR software in it, lots of scripting of recovery scenario for each case and testing. MCCS enterprise provides fully automated workflow and management of these tasks.
There will be some symptoms like performance degradation, bottleneck of I/O which will bring application hang up and abnormal resource consumption of hardware before meet failure. MCCS Enterpriser provides proactive service protection and performance monitoring.
C-level managers request periodic reports on availability status and charts and reports for mission-critical services. Printing out these documents to cover any period of time is a huge job. MCCS Enterprise Edition makes it much easier with availability status, charts and reports for each resource, node, cluster and group for any user-defined period.
– Multi-tenancy cluster set management with one console
– Performance monitoring of server resources and applications
– Availability reporting
– Automatic HA/DR agent deployment
– Automatic cluster building
– Automatic cloning of standby server on standby host for virtual infrastructure
– vCenter plug in of management console
– No human labor for HA/DR building.
– Proactive performance monitoring results in less IT service downtime.
– Enterprise-level dashboard will increase productivity of your business.
|MCCS Enterprise||MCCS Virtual||MCCS Workgroup|
|Physical to Physical||V||V|
|Physical to Virtual||V||V|
|Virtual to Virtual||V||V||V|
|Real time replication||V||V||V|
|Automatic cluster building||V||V|
|HA to DR||V||V|