Backup server data at the block level bypassing the file system and reading data directly from the disk or volume. Block-level backup provides advantages over traditional file backup technologies including the speed of completing a backup operation, a drastic reduction in disk and network I/O, the ability to perform backups as often as every 15 minutes and no performance penalty for servers having a large number of files.
Cross platform file synchronization and file replication software
Move data between systems
Migrate data between Windows, Mac, Linux, AIX, Solaris.
- Continuous data protection
- Continuous file synchronization
- Automatic file replication
- Encrypted data movement
- For the LAN, WAN and between Clouds
- Reduce costs and risks.
Secure file replication software for automatic file transfer and synchronization between heterogeneous platforms and remote sites.
EDpCloud is used for:
- Data remote backup using file replication software with no proprietary formats
- Data protection with no restore time: Data is accessible(No restore is needed)
- Data aggregation from many different operating systems and sites
- Data sharing accross systems and sites
- Data migration to the cloud or between operating systems
- Encrypted Data delivery for operations and decision making
- Secure File Transfer, replication and remote available online backup
- Moving large amounts of data automatically between systems and sites.