Backup server data at the block level bypassing the file system and reading data directly from the disk or volume. Block-level backup provides advantages over traditional file backup technologies including the speed of completing a backup operation, a drastic reduction in disk and network I/O, the ability to perform backups as often as every 15 minutes and no performance penalty for servers having a large number of files.
TSplus 10.40 Release provides a completely new Universal Printer:
- Silent Installation: TSplus new release prevents any Windows Pop-up window during the installation of the Universal Printer.
- Automatic re-installation: if ever the Universal Printer is removed without any reason, it is automatically re-installed at the next reboot. In addition, TSplus 10.40 includes a “Re-install Universal Printer” button on the Session Preferences tile of the AdminTool.
- Quick Printing: the 10.40 Release reduces the printing delay with TSplus Universal Printer. From now on, each print is opened as soon as it is ready on the user’s local disk, without waiting for the previous Acrobat preview to be closed. Besides, the printing process starts only once the PDF is fully created on the client’ side, which warrantees a printing without delay.
- Optimized Printing format: The Universal Printer is now automatically set according to the Server’s printer page format (Letter or A4). When the user wishes to change the printing format, he can do so by changing the Advanced Options of the Universal Printer Preferences. He can choose between all the existing supported printing formats or a custom one and his choice will be saved for the next sessions:
- The other great news is that the TSplus new Universal Printer perfectly handles formats without margin or with narrow ones.
- Double-checked reception: There is now an additional location to find the PDF file you are printing. The destination folder can now be found either on the clipboard or in the “clientenvironment.ini” file.
- You can download new installation patches via these links:
- : Uninstall the old and the new Universal Printer drivers prior to install the old Universal Printer driver (V1). By doing it, it will ensure that the old driver will be correctly installed.
- : Uninstall the new and the old Universal Printer driver prior to install the latest Universal Printer driver (V2). By doing it, it will ensure that the new driver will be correctly installed.
- TSplus HTML5 Remote Client Top-menu: The design has been enhanced to enable a better display of the Upload/Download buttons:
- All 10.30 known issues have been fixed and this release includes all of these fixes.