“Working in the cloud… wherever you are, whenever you want. With the 11.20 release of TSplus, your Windows applications are available anywhere in real time, simply by using Wifi or Internet connections.
The TSplus HTML5 client has been greatly enhanced to warrant the best possible user experience even from Smartphones or tablets.
- The keyboard has been redesigned to automatically pop-up when the focus is over an entry field. If the keyboard is hiding such entry field, the application is moved up and the user is still able to see what he is typing.
- The mouse pointer has been redesigned to facilitate the selection of buttons and fields even if located on the left or the bottom borders of a Smartphone. The administrator can select a small, a medium or a large size for the mouse pointer. It makes intuitive for the user to navigate inside his application.
- The Zoom-in and Zoom-out new feature is great too. On the small screen of a Smartphone, it can be difficult to read or to select a commercial application form. With just one click, the user is now able to zoom the display, to work and to use a Windows application.
- The AdminTool HTML5 client tile has been enhanced to show the most useful display settings.
- All TSplus 11.10 known issues have been fixed.
The TSplus Mobile App Announcement
With TSplus 11.20 release , the exciting announcement we are proud to make today is the availability of the new TSplus App.
Download TSplus App from Google Store (Android) or Apple iTune Store (IOS). The TSplus App is free for all TSplus customers. Try it now and you will easily understand why all your users will enjoy to use it every day. The TSplus app is simple, smart and efficient to run remote applications with any kind of mobile devices (Smartphones, tablets and even PCs).
- Android (Google Play Store):
- iOS (Apple App Store):